Monday, December 6, 2010

Updates From the Edge



my tumblr is down, I have so many feelings I want to share with the world, but of course as soon as I open this dialog box my mind goes blank. I guess I'm still unemployed, single, drink too much and move aimlessly through life, so NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED. Oh, except now my mom is getting divorced, living in a bedroom with my sister at my aunt's house in Naperville, and my brother is married. Looks like everyone has made a bit of progress, right? I mean, I do have a second degree in graphic design now, and I'm on the V-E-R-G-E of getting a job (meaning maybe in the next 6 months, don't you know this is the great recession of 2010 and almost 2011 now?) and I guess I'm okay with not being great at anything. Acceptance is beautiful, isn't it? Maybe I'll get back into this blog, it's a great place to open up now that I know IRL most of the local people who read my tumblr. What ever happened to privacy for posting things on the internet, huh?

No comments: